- 1)      For Undergraduate Programs
- 2)      For Post Graduate Degree Programs
The result of high school grade is considered. The student should have first division or second higher division in the high school or appropriate A level or IB. However, lower grades are acceptable with additional qualifications/Work experience.
Students need have to score a higher second division in their Bachelors but some Universities accept lower marks when students have other professional qualification and good relevant work experience.
- For MBA programs most colleges demand good Undergraduate degree along with relevant work experience varying 2-3 years.
- Some Universities in UK design fresher’s MBA program which are suitable for students who do not have work experience.
- Most UK Universities and Colleges provide Scholarships/Bursaries on almost all the courses provided apply on time.
The following tests are required for taking admission in UK Universities/Colleges :
Once the student has met all the requirements of the offer the University/College will issue a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies) which enables them to apply for the Student Visa.
Financial Evidences is required confirming that you have enough money to cover your course fee & living expenses for the given period. The funds should be 28 days old.