For diploma courses you need to score between 60 -70% in Class XII and for Bachelor’s degrees a minimum score of 75% in XII. Those interested in graduate diploma programs need a minimum score of 55% in their bachelor’s degrees. To pursue masters you would need a minimum score of 60% with relevant work experience in the same field.
Most Australian universities insist upon a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 for Diploma courses, 6.0 for bachelors and 6.5 for Master's programmes.
- Good Academic Grades
- Good IELTS Score
- Proof of the proper finances
VISA CATEGORY 1: SVP- Streamline Visa Processing
A new visa category from March 24, 2012 places those students having offer letter from participating universities under the Streamlined Visa Process (SVP) category.
Under this category following changes have been done.
- Fast Visa processing usually within 3 weeks.
- All applicants should submit a COE (Confirmation of Enrolment) at the time of visa file lodgement. This applies to both paper visa and e-visa.
VISA CATEGORY 2
Students who are going to study in TAFE Colleges or institutions which are not participating in the Streamline Visa Processing for courses like Certificates/Diploma’s/Advanced Diploma
- 18 months funds for tuition and living expense to be shown for 2 year courses.
- Funds should be 3 months old.
- Visa Processing time 90 days.